Re: [103all] Visas for IETF 103 in Thailand

In article <1B7371BC-FFA1-4FD3-9E13-1BED87A66F4A@xxxxxxxxx> you write:
>That is typically what I do too, but I also stumbled across this handy link at United:
>
>https://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps/vendors/default.aspx?i=TIMATIC

TIMATIC is fairly definitive about whether the airline will let you on
the plane, but not about whether the country will admit you.

On the other hand, airlines have an incentive to be conservative so they
don't have to pay to fly refused travellers home.