Re: Please approve a mailing list or inform me how to Create a mailing list for discussing these projects

Quoting valdis.kletnieks@xxxxxx:

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 07:12:50 -0600, you said:

Quoting valdis.kletnieks@xxxxxx:

> On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 07:13:42 -0600, pradeep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

> 1) No definition of "WWW Brain".
I dont accept your answer. WWW and software has evolved with Artificial intelligence
big companies like google use Artificial intelligence.

And oddly enough, Google is able to use this AI without needing an httpi://, and
browser extensions are able to do similar, also without needing an httpi://
Which is why you need to explain exactly why the IETF should bother with
dealing with these drafts.

IN ANDROID it takes more intelligence for a user and ability to make a phone call
than a basic phone. You have to know how to use Android and tap on the
phone app and then dial your number. Similarily httpi:// is a user interface switch that makes browsing more interesting. It is for this purpose of making WWW interesting google, facebook and twitter companies exist now. Are you asking me to write a detailed design at the project proposal stage?.

I would say i dont have to define it for engineers. Its Intelligence of Artificial intelligence i am meaning.
You have to answer me as a WWW user and not just an engineer.