Re: IETF standards incorporated in laws ?

FCC CRTC (Canada) and OFCOM (UK) all incorporate IETF standards into regulation or recommendations.  The latest are the STIR standards.

—

Richard Shockey

Shockey Consulting LLC

Chairman of the Board SIP Forum

www.shockey.us

www.sipforum.org

richard<at>shockey.us

Skype-Linkedin-Facebook –Twitter  rshockey101

PSTN +1 703-593-2683