Re: Enabling DMARC workaround code for all IETF/IRTF mailing lists

Andy:

My guess is that the DMARC change was not the reason for the improvement.

Russ

On Jun 28, 2018, at 7:39 AM, Andrew G. Malis <agmalis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just wanted to follow up to note that since this was put into place, I haven’t seen any false spam positives for email from IETF lists, where before i was seeing them almost daily. Great job!

Thanks,
Andy