Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-21

Hi Peter,
Thanks for thoroughly reviewing this document again and finding the nits. I incorporated all your comments other than adding "positive" as while it is more precise, it reads better without it and we don't want to imply that a TLV length could ever be negative. See attached diff.
Thanks,
Acee