Re: [pim] Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-pim-yang-12

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reminder. Just posted a new version https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-yang-17 to update the references.

Best,
- Xufeng

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 5:52 AM, tom p. <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Xufeng

You might want to update your references at some point; several of the
I-Ds  referenced in -16 are now RFC e.g.

8340 tree diagram
8342 NMDA
8343 Interfaces 7223bis
8349 Routing Management 8022bis

Also, you reference RFC5306 from the YANG module but I cannot see it in
the References of the I-D.

Tom Petch