Re: Visibility of current RFC Maturity Levels (and how they got there (was: Re: Last Call: Moving RFC 4405, RFC 4406, RFC 4407 (Sender-ID) to Historic)

Top posting to note that if you find the RFC via its DOI you
also get the correct status first. I think the RFC Editor has
done the best they can, consistent with the policy that the
bits in the canonical form of an RFC never change.

Regards
   Brian