Re: Enabling DMARC workaround code for all IETF/IRTF mailing lists

In article <9D950D21-7324-469E-A809-8946B77824F1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>Of course.  And yet, I may want to reply to a saved message years
>later.  How may years of reverse forwarding is the ietf.org mail
>service signing up for?

Probably not many.  It's a kludge, remember.

I can also report that if you don't need to allow bulk mail when you
forward, it's a lot easier to do reliable filtering.  You can, for example,
enforce DMARC policies with a near-zero error rate.

R's,
John