Re: Enabling DMARC workaround code for all IETF/IRTF mailing lists

> On May 11, 2018, at 5:31 PM, John Levine <johnl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> For whoever said it's an open relay,

I'm not ashamed of that post. :-)

> sheesh, we're not totally dim.

Of course.  And yet, I may want to reply to a saved message years
later.  How may years of reverse forwarding is the ietf.org mail
service signing up for?  If Gmail, Yahoo, ... are having trouble
filtering out all the outbound 419 scams they're sending me, should
I expect ietf.org to do better?

--
	Viktor.