Re: [Mtgvenue] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-14.txt

On 11.05.18 02:36, Alissa Cooper wrote:

On May 10, 2018, at 11:03 AM, Mary B <mary.h.barnes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Andrew’s suggestion of removing he non-smoking bullet and adding the general one is fine with me.  My big issue was that if we were explicitly including mandatory requirements for non-smoking then the mold should be given equal consideration.

We appear to have rough consensus in favor of this approach. Eliot, please rev the doc accordingly and we’ll use the next version as the basis for IESG evaluation.

Done.

draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-15.txt.

Eliot