Re: IESG Telechats -- WebEx failure

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 11:03 AM, Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ekr,

I run Sierra (10.12) and regularly have problems with Webex crashing on startup. I use the latest versions of Safari and Crome.  I don’t think this problem is limited to old versions of the OS.

I have no experience with the WebEx client. I use the WebRTC version in the browser.

I do fall back to the web version, but it’s UI is lacking IMHO.

I agree it's not great looking, but i've been reasonably happy using it. YMMV, I guess..

-Ekr

It also doesn’t support IPv6.

Bob