Re: [Mtgvenue] editor's take on draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process

I wanted to provide my summary of conclusions resulting from list discussions before and after Eliot posted the list of additional requirements discussed during IETF LC:
  1. No smoking - We have proposed text to add to Section 3.1, which captures current (implied) practice already. No consensus to add anything specifically actionable about mold.
  2. Gender-neutral rest rooms - No consensus to add.
  3. Child care facilities (including infant feeding and family restroom) - No consensus to add. It sounds like there are non-criteria-related considerations for IASA to take a look at regarding child care.
  4. Conflicts regarding people with special needs or disabilities - Determined to not be criteria-related.
  5. Budget hotels - Already present in Section 3.2.
I pushed IESG processing on this document to early June so the community will have time to review the changes once Eliot posts a rev.

Alissa