Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mtgvenue-meeting-policy-04.txt> (High level guidance for the meeting policy of the IETF) to Best Current Practice

Tom,

    The data is public.  See https://datatracker.ietf.org/stats/meeting/country/ for the graph of what you're looking for...

Lou

On 4/22/2018 4:29 PM, tom p. wrote:
Lou

The analysis that would interest me, if it were possible, would be the
trend for participants from China, suitably adjusted for the location of
the meeting.   I suspect that, just as it is
forecast that the world's largest economy will be, in due course, China,
so some time later, the majority of participants at the IETF will be
from
China!  As an occasional attendee, I notice each time how many more
people appear to be from that country; the London plenary quoted a
figure of 9%, as I recall, a figure much greater than for any other
continental European country.

I see the centre of gravity of the IETF shifting.

Tom Petch