RE: [ippm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-07.txt> (Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Data Model) to Proposed Standard

Tom, see end...

[acm]
I suggest:
The well-known port (862) allocated in RFC YYYY MAY be used.

RFC Editor: replace RFC YYYY with the RFC number of
draft-ietf-ippm-port-twamp-test when it is allocated.