Re: meeting in other places (some flattery for london)

I’d second Berlin
We can all find things to love and hate for each location (and I'm
predicting a "Take this to the venue discuss list" soon), but my
biggest issue with Berlin was the unpredictability of Tegel Airport --
does anyone know what the status of the new airport(s) currently is?

there is no new airport. There are several buildings and concrete strips that need to be demolished and build an airport on same place.

                MK