Re: [Mtgvenue] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-13.txt

Yeah, but if those documents have been done yet, it will be better to have our own text as a starting point. Or do we have a way to “enforce”’IASA to make it, let’s say for example in one month from now ?