Re: [TLS] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-tls-tls13-24

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>I agree with Eric’s assessment, this could be in a new draft as an extension.

Anyone want to work on this?  I can contribute a bit by recycling the EtM
text, which sets out how to communicate a boolean flag (for "I speak extended
alerts") as an extension, apart from that you just need to define the alert
format, which I assume just means adding a free-form text field to the
existing alerts.

Peter.