De: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fecha: viernes, 30 de marzo de 2018, 10:04
Para: "ietf@xxxxxxxx" <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Asunto: Re: meeting in other places (some flattery for london)

    While I agree that the location is good and the flights may be cheaper (especially if flying from Europe), the hotel is expensive and I will say the worst among all the Hilton hotels. The conference rooms are not either the best ones.

    We also need to consider the long waiting time to use the elevators and the bad quality of the rooms and they keep one of the elevators closed during all the week, knowing that problem.

    I rather prefer Berlin or Prague.

    Regards,
    Jordi