Re: meeting in other places

I have an opinion about Minneapolis, but more to the point ...

The state of the art for venue selection seems to have moved on beyond posting on the IETF Discussion list.

If you take a quick peek at https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/search/?name=venu&sort=&rfcs=on&activedrafts=on&by=group&group=, you''ll note that Alissa has two drafts on venue selection that are at the end of the approval process, and sending comments on them is WAY more likely to get the right people's attention than posting preferences here.

Just saying. Do The Right Thing.

Spencer, who hasn't commented on the venue selection drafts because it's more important to find a plan that works for the community than for me ... but I could have, as an individual.

Spencer the wonder hamster