BOF into WG...

I was looking for the ANIMA, IETF-90 (Toronto) slides.
IETF91 was the earliest... aha, it was a BOF in Toronto... and finally
I realized it was called UCAN when it was a BOF.

Is there some reason why we do not keep the same database entry
so that BOF materials that lead to a WG can be seen on the materials
and agenda page for the WG?

If there is some reason the same entry is not kept, is there some pointer on
the WG status page that points to the BOF that I've missed?

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-