From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jari Arkko
Sent: 05 March 2018 17:05
To: IETF <ietf@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: consolidation

One of the topics we’ve discussed recently at the IAB are

consolidation trends in various Internet services, and how

architecture be affected by those trends or vice versa. And

whether there might be IETF work that would be useful

due to all this.

Here’s a blog article on this topic:

https://www.ietf.org/blog/consolidation/

Thoughts?

One good location for discussion of this topic would be

the architecture-discuss list

Jari Arkko for the IAB