Re: [OSPF] OSPF WG Closing (work to LSR)

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 12:50 AM, Alia Atlas <akatlas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been talking about it since July 2017 - when we merged the mailing lists.

I have been in OSPF WG before that date but did not see any discussion about closing this WG, please refer me to any thread in the list (I just checked now but not finding any subject related to closing down).

The last ospf & isis WGs were merged.

IMO, merging does not mean closing, even the charter did not mention closing,

The charter for LSR went out for review - and yours was the only question.

There has been ample time for discussion.

I did not get a discussion after the LC-review,

AB