RE: Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-bier-isis-extensions-07

Joe -

Thanx for the review.

[Les:] Implementations have many possible vehicles for logging errors/significant events. There are proprietary logging mechanisms, standardized network management events, etc. I don’t think it is within scope of this document to discuss (for example) the YANG model - nor is it in general within the scope of the IETF to specify how proprietary logging mechanisms should work. So I really have no clue as to what you expect here.

We are simply specifying that  implementations treat this as a loggable event. How they do it is out of scope.

> The one nit I noticed is in section 6.2:
>
> OLD:
>
> Label ranges in multiple sub-sub-TLV MUST NOT overlap.
>
> NEW:
>
> Label ranges in multiple sub-sub-TLVs MUST NOT overlap.

[Les:] ACK

   Les