Re: MHonArc archives to be retired?

> On Feb 16, 2018, at 3:33 PM, Russ Housley <housley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I use this URL for the its mail list:
> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=its

This is MUCH slower to load the initial page than going to the old-style list
archive.  Frankly if a web search accidentally takes me to the new archive I
redo the search until I find the corresponding old page.  I've found the
new interface sufficiently usable.  My primary browser has javascript turned
off by default.  I don't think any quantity of tickets will make the new UI
more usable for me.  The old stuff is faster, simpler and requires no JS.
The battle is over without a single shot being fired.

--
	Viktor.