Re: MHonArc archives to be retired?

In article <5553D531-EF48-4B0C-B834-E2B4E208EE3B@xxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>Major improvements were made in the last release,  Have you looked recently?

I'll send in a ticket but just in a minute or two here's some:

* very slow, just took 10 seconds to return the first result

* in the common case where I know which list I want to look at, telling
it which list is really painful.  Is there a way to bookmark a search
with the list already chosen?

* options often don't work.  Do a search from the main page for
"elliptic curve", in the result page FILTER BY LIST and FILTER BY FROM
are in the left margin but have no options and you can't click on them

* Click the Thread button, wait 10 seconds, I guess there's threads in that
little Subject pane but they're a lot harder to follow than in the old
mhonarc display

I do sometimes appreciate the ability to search across the whole
archive, but that's not usually what I want to do.

R's,
John