Re: MHonArc archives to be retired?

On 16/02/2018 14:52, John Levine wrote:
> I do sometimes appreciate the ability to search across the whole
> archive, but that's not usually what I want to do.

Exactly. I'd say the trickiest searches I ever need to do are ones where
I remember that in about (e.g.) 2012, somebody on (e.g.) v6ops wrote about
a particular issue. But I don't know the subject header in use and I can't
really give keywords or dates that are specific enough.

Scanning a complete list of thread titles month by month, in a single
full size window, is by far the quickest way. MHonArch supports this nicely.

None of this is to say that the new archive is a bad thing.

Regards
   Brian