Re: Grammatical corrections to the headers and boilerplate text

So long as you don't extend the logic to common British
usage which is weird enough for things like "Apple have
announced" and "England have won the World Cup," but
please spare us from "I am stood in front of..." and
"We were sat there for 3 hours."

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher