Re: Grammatical corrections to the headers and boilerplate text

This may be a US vs UK English thing, but I agree with LLoyd, the original seems quite correct to me.

In the original the text we consider a (single) member of the set: [Documents approved by...] as a candidate for publication one by one, each on their own merits.

- Stewart