Re: More guidance and directions for new drafts/comers (was Re: When the IETF can discuss drafts seriously?

On Feb 10, 2018, at 4:18 AM, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:

Hi Keith,

For example the below messages are for an adopted work (or draft WG LC) but no replies/guidance within the discussion list, why is that?

I have no idea.  I'm not going to comment on the specific (lack of) actions of a WG in which I was not participating.

my reply below,