Re: Individual Draft Submissions.

> On 8 Feb 2018, at 2:37 pm, Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Anyone with a IPv4 host can bring up a tunnel with a IPv6 tunnel provider
> and communicate with everyone on IPv6.
>
> This cannot be achieved, you can make for example a tunnel to allow IPv6 hosts
> to communicate through an IPv4 network.

So how does the machine I’m talking on, which is behind a IPv4 only ISP,
communicate to the IPv6 hosts that it does?

> > In reality IPv6 only hosts are being deployed behind translating gateways
> and can communicate with the entire IPv4 world.
>
> True, but using only hostnames,

Garbage! Do your homework! Understand ALL of what is already available.
DS-Lite, 464XLAT, MAP-E and MAP-T all allow IPv6 only hosts to communicate
to IPv4 addresses.

> and the reverse is not applicable.

Actually it is but you are not listening to people explaining how it can
be done.

Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC