Re: Rtgdir telechat review of draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12

Hi Stewart,

> On Feb 5, 2018, at 6:04 AM, Stewart Bryant <stewart@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> 8.  Privacy Considerations
>
>   This note reveals no personally identifying information apart from
>   its authorship.
>
> SB> This is true, but does spawn the question of whether privacy should
> be a meeting location selection criteria?

Any actionable criterion that I can conceive of to address this would likely render our already tiny set of acceptable locations to roughly zero. If you have a proposal that would do otherwise, feel free to suggest it.

Thanks,
Alissa