Re: [Mtgvenue] Rtgdir telechat review of draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-12

On 2018-2-5, at 20:06, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think it's impossible. At the very least, it's a rat hole. So I
highly recommend leaving this issue aside.

+1

Plus, we're pretty much left with the empty set when it comes to locations that match our already long list of requirements. So adding more requirements is largely a no-op.

Lars