Re: [Recentattendees] BANGKOK SELECTED FOR IETF 103

Ted Lemon wrote:
> BTW, despite my concerns about lese majeste, this is a pretty cool outcome.

We should pull some volunteers together to write a draft about this.
We're all experts on user interface stuff here on ietf@, so there's no
reason not to have a solid informational rfc in place to help share our
expertise with the ietf admin people. Speaking of rfcs, xml to nroff
would make a great candidate mechanism for handling this, so if someone
could set up xml2announcement.ietf.org, we can get the ball rolling.
Probably we won't need a full working group to define a suitable xml
vocabulary, but we can take that step down the road if necessary.

Nick