Re: [Recentattendees] BANGKOK SELECTED FOR IETF 103

On Feb 2, 2018, at 3:31 PM, Wes Hardaker <wjhns1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I nearly fell of my chair when I noticed a lot of conversation about
this announcement, but no one was complaining about the use of ALL CAPS.

You're right, Wes.   We really dropped the ball on this one.

BTW, despite my concerns about lese majeste, this is a pretty cool outcome.