Re: More guidance and directions for new drafts/comers (was Re: When the IETF can discuss drafts seriously?

So that means to ask for uploading a draft and wait until it is expired !!!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: More guidance and directions for new drafts/comers (was Re: When the IETF can discuss drafts seriously?
From: Yoav Nir
To: Keith Moore
CC: "Kevin A. McGrail" ,Khaled Omar ,ietf ,Abdussalam Baryun

On 26 Jan 2018, at 14:22, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 01/26/2018 07:11 AM, Khaled Omar wrote:

I'm waiting for an action from the people who are responsible for certain areas to make a decision or assign a reviewer or even delete the drafts :-)

Nobody has the time to decide which drafts should be deleted. That's why all drafts are automatically deleted from the download servers six months after publication.

Keith

Sorry, that is not correct. Draft are never ever deleted from the download servers. The only thing that changes is that the datatracker shows them as expired rather than current.

Here’s a link to one of the download servers with the very first draft I have ever submitted: