Re: IETF 101 travel tip

I used to use the Heathrow Connect, but if you buy the tickets for Heathrow express early as John suggests, the Heathrow express the price is the same or less.  But, you'll need travel dates to do that.  If you're traveling with family, another reason I would use the Heathrow connect is that it used to be that you had to pay for kids on the Heathrow express, but under 15 are now free.