Rtgdir telechat review of draft-ietf-netmod-rfc7223bis-03

Reviewer: Susan Hares
Review result: Ready

General comments:  Excellent document, well written and extremely readable.
Appendices add to the document. Suggestion: Progress this document quickly
since it handles revised datastores work.

Technical side-comment:  I know I am in a minority position, but I personally
dislike the lack of versioning and the "deprecated" function.