Re: Issue tracker for www.ietf.org redesign ?

Thanks, Andrew

IMHO, that type of setup is not well suited to minimize the amount of traffic
about web page issues on this mailing list or the amount of issues raised
with webmaster. And it also does not provide the transparency that the IETF
should have for at least this type of issues.  Especially not the transparency
into the amount of effort spent by the folks working on the issues. Loose-loose.

Cheers
    Toerles

--
---