Re: Issue tracker for www.ietf.org redesign ?

When I sent a note about an issue to webmaster@xxxxxxxx, as Russ asked
we do, I got an RT response.  So it appears that the usual RT system
is tracking these things.  My recollection is that RT -- or anyway the
IETF deployment -- does not provide anonymous web access to tickets,
so you'd need an RT account to see the tickets.

Best regards,

--
Andrew Sullivan
ajs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx