Re: Rtgdir last call review of draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-13

Hello Ines,

Thanks again for your review.  Edits have been made in our working
version that we hope to post soon.

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 9:27 PM, Kathleen Moriarty
<kathleen.moriarty.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ines,
>
> Thank you very much for your review!  We're working on the comments
> received and the nits you found will be addressed and are much
> appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
> Kathleen
>
> On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Ines Robles
> <mariainesrobles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Reviewer: Ines Robles
>> Review result: Ready
>>
>> RtgDir review: draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-13.txt
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
>> Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
>> they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
>> request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs.
>> For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
>> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir
>>
>> Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
>> be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
>> comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by
>> updating the draft.
>>
>> Document: Effect of Pervasive Encryption on Operators -
>> draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-13 Reviewer: Ines Robles Review Date: 12-11-2017
>> Intended status: Informational

>> help guide protocol development in support of manageable, secure networks.
>>
>> The draft is ready, few typos found.
>>
>> Comments:
>>
>> I believe the draft is technically good. This document is well written and
>> clear to understand.
>>
>> Major Issues:
>>
>> No major issues found.
>>
>> Minor Issues:
>>
>> Section 2:
>>
>> "... Following the Snowden revelations,..." => It would be nice to add some
>> references here

Yes, the problem we have had so far is finding ones that aren't
articles that may not be stable.  A quick search pulls up new ones
like the following:
http://fortune.com/2016/04/25/snowden-encryption-james-clapper/

We'll have to try again to find an academic publication.

>> Section 2.2.5:
>> "DRM..."=> I would expand it to  Digital Rights Management (DRM)

Added, thank you!

>> Section 6:
>>
>> inlcudes=> includes

Fixed, thanks.

>> Section 6.1:
>> "information For example" => period missing?

Ack, thanks!

>> Section 6.2:
>> "soltuions" -> solutions
Fixed.