Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-10

Vijay:

Hi!

Thanks for your review!

The registry has a FCFS registration policy, so at some point in the life of draft-sd-l2vpn-evpn-overlay the code points were requested — not necessarily in the draft itself.

Even though draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay is tagged in the datatracker to have replaced draft-sd-l2vpn-evpn-overlay, I think you make a good point in that the registry needs to be updated with the current/correct information.

Authors:  Please add a note in the IANA Considerations Section to have the reference in the registry point to this document.

Thanks!

Alvaro.