Re: Disappearing emails

Hi Tom,
At 09:30 AM 20-12-2017, tom p. wrote:
So, it looks like my ESP, not one of the smaller ones, will not allow me
to participate in any discussion of that protocol.  Perhaps we need a
synonym for it, the TOIGP (The Other IGP) (and perhaps I need to get
into hiding:-(.

Your email provider is using a Microsoft email service for filtering. I am not sure whether https://secure.business.bt.com/faultmanagement/online/FaultReport.aspx?faultType=Broadband&fromPage=Email could help to solve the problem.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy