Re: what does "politicize Internet" mean? (RE: Technical Plenary Panel at IETF100: The Internet, a look forward: social, political, and technical perspectives

Thanks Ole.

Is there a way thats not violating youtube licensing conditions to download the
video to watch it offline (wanted to get it before my next flight, but too late now) ?

I am not paying $9.99/month for the privilege to have the download button
available from youtube itself.

I guess there was no way to upload the video clips to youtube so that they
can be downloaded for free from youtube ?

Why is it not available as prior ietfs on the agenda, e.g.: via meetecho link....

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---