Re: travelling home just before thanksgiving is hard

In article <9792B98B-68B3-4832-A60D-3210C9401D89@xxxxxxxxxxx> you write:

>I had an awful experience travelling home from Singapore.  What was supposed to be 22-hours of travel
>became 40-hours.  Much of this was due to my US-based connecting airport being exceptionally busy,
>related to this most-travelled holiday of the year, causing me to miss my gate and not be able to get
>onto either of two standbys.

Also sorry to hear it, but I'm rather surprised.  I flew home on
Monday the 20th with no trouble at all.  Where did you misconnect,
and how long a layover did you have?

R's,
John