Re: On audio quality requirements for IETF meetings

John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    > etc.  A hotel that tells us exactly what audio and video
    > equipment they will have on hand as far in advance as we seem to
    > make decisions is probably lying, or at least saying something

The NOC team visits a month or so in advance of each meeting, and maybe they
could verify what the audio situation is, and if really unacceptable, could
tell the secretariat to bring the extra box of stuff.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-