Rtgdir telechat review of draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpeno-12

Reviewer: Papadimitriou Dimitri
Review result: Has Issues

Hello

I have been selected to do a routing directorate “early” review of this draft.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpeno/

As this document is in working group last call, my focus for the review was to
determine whether the document has any potential impact on routing applications
(BGP, LDP, etc.).

Document: draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpeno-12
Reviewer: D.Papadimitriou
Review Date: 28-10-2019
Intended Status: Experimental

I have some minor concerns about this document that I think should be resolved
before it is submitted to the IESG.

Comments:

- May be the document can document if there is any modification for what
concerns closing of connections (in its current version the document provides a
requirement in Section 5 but no actual procedure)

Nits:

- Include ref. for Section 3 on Terminology (SYN, ACK, etc.)

- Section 4 states " It uses a new TCP option kind " may be worth explaining
which *new* kind ?

- s/ 4.5.  The Negotiated Tep/ 4.5.  The Negotiated TEP

Thanks,
-dimitri.