Re: WG Review: DNS Over HTTPS (doh)

Hi,

The issue with this charter I have is that unless you specify one or several usages one can't evaluate or write security considerations or even discuss the actual security properties of the resulting component. Or rather the statement you can do is very limited. And I think the below quote from the charter is quite misleading, even if accurate.