Re: [Doh] WG Review: DNS Over HTTPS (doh)

On 9/21/17 3:35 AM, Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:
While I’d like access to lower level DNS information in browser javascript as much as everyone else, limiting “doh” as just a facility to bypass the OS resolver (and maybe the resolver server) seems a bit limited.

I think the conversation has perhaps become side-tracked by an example I used for pedagogical purposes. If you look at the text in the charter and the text in the named input document, the limitation you posit isn't present.

/a