Re: Should the IETF be condoning, even promoting, BOM pollution?

On 9/18/17 15:15, Ted Lemon wrote:
On Sep 18, 2017, at 4:03 PM, Adam Roach <adam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do we? Can you cite something that makes this claim under color of consensus?

See Page 36, the paragraph after the table: http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode5.0.0/ch02.pdf

Sorry, I meant IETF consensus. I'm not going to cite specific examples (no point poking a hornet's nest in this conversation), but I believe that there are some places where the Unicode consortium and the IETF have reached mutually incompatible conclusions on certain issues.

/a