Blog: Strengthening Internet Security and Accommodating Data Center Requirements: Finding a Path Forward

Dear all:

The following blog has just been posted and is intended to spur
helpful conversations on end-to-end security with TLS 1.3 and
enterprise network monitoring.  There may be alternate paths forward
from what has been discussed or proposed to date, as such I'd like to
encourage some out-of the box thinking and conversation.  It's
important to work through obstacles to deployment when change has an
impact.  With any new protocol or protocol update, we'd like to see
widespread adoption, how do we get there?

Thanks in advance!

https://www.ietf.org/blog/2017/09/internet-security-data-center-reqs/

--

Best regards,